Thursday, May 17, 2007

Most Girls Love to recieve Flowers! I on the other hand am not much of a Flower Girl when its givin to me on a special occasion such as Valentines day or Anniversary! I Just think its A waste Of money and I like Unique Gifts That Have more thought to it. On the other Hand I LOVE Unexpected flowers. Out of nowhere just to show that he Cares! Ive only recieved flowers Probably 3 Times from My Husband On different Occasions But today he Suprised me with a beautiful bouquet of Daisies! They Brought a Huge Smile to My Face!! It was So Sweet Of him And I Love them!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

way to go mikey! i am the same way tonya. flowers are better when they are unexpected and for no real reason except to show how much he cares! :)

Unknown said...

I have to agree with you and Mandy unexpected flowers are nice to get! Garrett does a ood job at this!

Becca said...

hi.. found jackies blog which led me to yours and mandys.. how are things?
beccaeric2003.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yeah!... These are agreeable points you made,
Thanks for sharing...
___________________
Vince
Apply now Nation wide cash